- 250 ml of vegetable oil,
- 220 g icing sugar,
- 100 ml almond milk,
- 4 eggs at room temperature,
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract,
- 1 teaspoon baking powder,
- 300 g flour,
- 25 g unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Grease and flour a round pan.
- Preheat oven to 355° F/180 ° C.
- Whisk together, oil, sugar, almond milk, and eggs (do not use the mixer for this).
- Divide the mixture into two equal parts.
- Add in the first one 175 g of flour, half a teaspoon baking powder and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Mix until smooth.
- Mix the remaining flour with the other part of the mixture with ½ teaspoon baking powder and the cocoa. Mix to obtain a homogeneous batter.
- Place two tablespoons of the first mixture in the center of the round pan. Then place just over two tablespoons of the second mixture. Repeat this process until both batters end, so all will be spread in the mold, making pretty background circles.
- Bake for about 40-50 minutes (do not open the oven while baking).
Recipe adjusted from miamion.com