Ingredients (for 10 servings):
- 1 liter of almond milk,
- 200g icing sugar,
- 100 g of corn starch,
- peel of 1 organic lemon,
- a few drops of vanilla essence,
- for the caramel:
-120 caster sugar,
-50 ml of water
- for garnish:
– toasted almonds.
- Put in a pot the almond milk, corn starch, sugar and the lemon peels, trying to remove only the yellow part and not the white one, otherwise, it will turn out a bit bitter.Whisk constantly.
- Add the vanilla and put the pot on the fire.
- Bring to a boil, stirring continuously and boil for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, discard the lemon peel and pour into silicone molds, slightly dampened with a little water.
- Let cool to room temperature and then chill in the refrigerator for about 4 hours.
- Unmold gently and place them in saucers.
- Prepare the caramel pouring in a saucepan the sugar and water.Melt the sugar without ever touching the spoon.It will be ready when the color will become brown with a temperature of around 170 °.
- Put the pan with the caramel in a container with cold water so that the cooking stops completely.
- Let cool and then pour it over the dessert along with the toasted almonds.
- You can store it in the refrigerator for 2-3 days at most (preferably in the molds).
EnJoy!!!!! 🙂 xx