- 200g fresh mango,
- 200ml coconut milk,
- 80 ml of rice syrup,
- 20 ml lime juice, save some zest for garnish,
- 2 g Agar-Agar powder,
- 200 g of fresh strawberries,
- 8 fresh mint leaves,
- 10 g of shredded coconut.
- Peel the mango and cut roughly into pieces.
- Add the mango, coconut milk, rice syrup and lime juice together in a blender and blend.
- Pour the mango-coconut mixture in a pan, add the agar-agar and heat over low heat. Bring to a boil.
- Take beautiful plates or glasses and pour the warm mango-coconut mixture on the bottom. Chill for a while.
- Wash and cut the strawberries and finely chop the mint.
- When completely cooled, arrange the strawberries with fresh mint, lime zest and coconut flakes on the mango cream and serve. Alternatively, serve with coconut whipped cream and fresh strawberries.