What a great idea for serving the fruits, especially to the little ones!!!
Here are some tips for a simple Rubik’s Cube Fruit Salad:
- Pick up seasonal seedless fruits, of good size, firm and texture.
- Suggested fruits: mango, pineapple, watermelon, cantaloupe, bananas, peaches, kiwi, nectarines, plums…
- Cut the fruits in regular dice of the same size. You can do this using a mold to ensure the result.
- Choose fruits of different colors and alternate them to form the cube.
- Do not put more than 4 fruits on each side.
- Do not put fruits that tend to oxidize over time (pear, apple …) unless you are going to serve them immediately!!
- You can switch fruits with diced fruit jelly, always at the same size.
… with a little fork!!
EnJoy!!!! 🙂 xx