- 1 Kg watermelon flesh (without seeds),
- 400 g sugar,
- 1 lemon,
- 1 Tbsp rose water.
- Cut watermelon flesh into small cubes and place into a big bowl.
- Sprinkle with sugar and add the juice of the half lemon.
- Cut the other half into slices and them into little pieces. Add them into the bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Place into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Turn the heat down and let simmer for about an hour, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
- Finally, add the rosewater and….
EnJoy!!!!! 🙂 xx