It only takes 10 minutes of preparation and about 3 hours of patience!!! That’s all!! The result is unexpected happiness!! Vegan and refreshing, with this, ideal for hot summer days, melon aroma… Do I have to say more??? 😀
- 420 g of melon flesh,
- 50 g sugar,
- 1 /2 a cup of mineral water,
- 2-3 teaspoons of green leaf tea.
- Start by making the syrup: In a saucepan, bring to a boil a cup of water and add in green tea. Remove from heat. After 8-10 minutes, remove the tea brewed tea leaves.
- Strain the tea and mix it together with sugar and bring to a boil for another 2-3 minutes, until the sugar is completely dissolved and the syrup thickens slightly.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and let it cool at room temperature.
- Peel and slice melon into small pieces, place in a blender, add the cooled syrup and turn into a homogeneous puree.
- Place the mixture in a metal container or bowl and place in the freezer for 3 hours or until frost.
- If you want to melon sorbet popsicles use for this special sticks and molds.
- If you want to make sorbet have a texture like crushed ice, pull it out of the freezer, let it melt for a while and stir with a fork. This sorbet can be served into small transparent glass or ice bowls, together with a teaspoon, garnish with fresh mint.
- Frozen melon sorbet can be stored in a freezer without loss of flavor, at least for 3-4 days.
EnJoy!!!! 🙂 xx