- 4 eggs,
- 100 g iced sugar,
- 25 g cocoa powder,
- 500 ml almond milk,
- 13 g gelatin,
- Beat the yolks with the sugar until whitened.
- Add the almond milk with cocoa and whisk.
- Put in a saucepan and simmer over medium heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
- When thickened, remove from heat and let cool.
- In the meantime, dissolve the gelatin in 2 Tbsp of lukewarm water, placed in bain-marie.
- Add to the cooled cocoa mixture and stirred well.
- Finally, beat the egg whites and add them to the mixture.
- Mix everything well with slow movements.
- Pour the mixture into molds and refrigerate for several hours, or even better, overnight.
Replace gelatin with agar-agar for casein free.