A dairy & gluten free cake to fall in love with. Super nutritious and kid-friendly dessert as well!!
- 4 eggs,
- 240 g of homemade nutella.
- Beat whole eggs for about 6 minutes until they triple in size.
- Put the homemade Nutella in a glass container and place in the microwave for about 20 seconds to get a fluid consistency.
- Then, add ⅓ of homemade nutella to beaten eggs mixing well, and repeat the same with the other two parties until all the chocolate is perfectly incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into a round shape lined with greased parchment paper and bake in a preheated oven at 350 F / 175 C degrees for 20 or 25 minutes (or check with a toothpick if the cake is already baked).
- Unmold after completely cold.
EnJoy!!!! 🙂 xx
image via Pinterest