This ice cream recipe is super suitable for the hot days: vegan, nutritious and refreshing!! It is only made with fruit – no added sugar – and the result reminds of an Italian gelato. Easy to prepare as well, as you won’t need to have an ice cream maker machine, only a mixer or blender.
- Juice of 1 lemon,
- 1 cup frozen strawberries,
- 1 cup frozen bananas in slices,
- Grated ginger to taste.
- Wash the fruit, cut into pieces and freeze.
- Once they are firm just blend with a mixer. The banana will give the creamy form of ice cream and strawberries will keep their predominant flavor.
- Mix also lemon juice and ginger to give more freshness.
- Ready, serve, go!!
EnJoy!!!! 🙂 xx
Use lemon halves as bowls to serve the ice cream in! It is super charming! Click here for how to.