Just pick up your favorite wine and… Bon Appetit!!!
- 2 skinned and cleaned calamari,
- 2 pre-cooked seafood (in half shell),
- 4 clean squids,
- 2 scallops,
- 1 tangerine,
- 1 orange,
- 1 lemon,
- 1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground,
- 1 tsp of chopped ginger,
- 1 Tbsp chopped chives,
- Salt to taste,
- 3 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil,
- 2 nasturtiums edible flowers,
- 2 pansy flowers,
- 6 finely chopped coriander leaves (or mint),
- Lettuce leaves for decoration.
1 – Cut the squid into rings and tentacles in two or three parts.
2 – Blanch all seafood in hot water. Remove and place into cold water to stop the cooking.
3 – Place the seafood into a salad bowl, add the spices and the buds of tangerine and orange, cut in half. Finalize as desired and serve with edible flowers and lettuce leaves of your choice.
(Foto: Cacá Bratke/Globo Editor)