You’ll be happily surprised to taste their buttery flavor although they are completely dairy-free and vegan!!
- 200 g sugar,
- 200 ml coconut oil,
- 120 ml water,
- 1 tsp salt,
- 500-550 g all purpose flour,
- 5 g baking soda,
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract.
- In a saucepan put the water, coconut oil, sugar, and salt and bring to a boil. When the coconut oil has completely melted and the sugar has dissolved, turn off the heat.
- Add the vanilla extract and let cool for about 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sieve the flour along with the baking soda into a large bowl.
- Make a hole in the center of the flour mixture and add the liquid mixture.
- Knead the mixture until you get a smooth, firm and soft dough.
- Wrap the dough with plastic wrap and let stay in the fridge for about half an hour.
- Take it off from the fridge and roll out the dough, placed between two parchment papers, with a rolling pin, of about half a cm thin.
- Cut biscuits with the special mold, stamp and fork them, and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 F/ 180 C degrees for 12-14 minutes. The cookies will be ready when edges start to golden brown.
EnJoy!!!!! 🙂 xx
image via pinterest