- 300 g flour,
- 200g of sugar,
- 100g of olive oil,
- 150 ml almond milk,
- 5 eggs,
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder,
- a pinch of salt,
- almond flakes.
- Preheat your oven to 350 F/ 180 ° C .
- Sift together flour and baking powder.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt.
- In a bowl, blanch the egg yolks with the sugar.
- Gradually add the vanilla extract, oil, and almond milk.
- Stir in the flour mixture and continue whisking until smooth.
- Using a spatula, gently fold the egg whites, until they are completely incorporated into the batter.
- Grease and dust with flour a 24/25 cm ∅ pan, then pour the mixture in.
- Sprinkle almond flakes over the entire surface of the cake, and bake for about 45 minutes: the cake should turn golden.
- At the end of cooking time, let cool a little in its pan, then remove and let cool completely on rack.
- This cake is easy to keep several days in an airtight container.
EnJoy!!!! 🙂 xx