– 350 g bulgur, or your favourite grain,
– 2 tomatoes,
– 1 red pepper,
– 1 yellow pepper,
– 2 shallots,
– An average jar of peas (or fresh peas,)
– Parsley and tarragon,
– Black olives,
– 2 avocados,
– 1 grapefruit (optional),
– Lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Cut all the vegetables into small cubes.
- Cook the bulgur in salted boiling water for just 5 minutes.
- Drain and place bulgur in a bowl.
- Add a little olive oil and stir with a fork.
- Let cool.
- Stir in diced tomatoes, peppers, peas (or fresh peas cooked for about twenty minutes in boiling water. Allow to cool before adding the vegetables), shallots, herbs, and olives.
- Mix well. Add lemon juice and season to your taste.
- Add avocados diced (and grapefruit) into the bowl… And it’s ready!
EnJoy!!!! 🙂 xx