For the terrine:
- 3 oranges,
- 2 sheets gelatine,
- 100-150 ml of orange juice,
- 1 tbsp brandy,
- 2 tbsp sugar (adjust to taste)
- Fresh strawberries and mint.
For the coulis:
- 200 g of strawberries (fresh or frozen),
- 50 g of sugar,
- 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Soak gelatin sheets in the cold water for the time indicated on the package.
- With a sharp knife or a potato peeler cut the orange flesh into thin slices. Cut into small pieces. Put them in a circular shape in a round mold.
- Mix the orange juice with sugar and brandy and bring to a boil, let cool slightly and dissolve the gelatine in it.
- Pour the jelly over the oranges.Put in the fridge for a couple of hours to set completely.
- For the coulis blend strawberries with sugar until smooth. Pass through a sieve, and add the lemon juice.
- Take the terrine from the refrigerator. Drop the mold for a few seconds in boiling water, gently flip and pull jelly.
- Cut it hot and dry with a knife into pieces, put on a plate, pour coulis and garnish with fresh strawberries and mint leaf.