Just substitute the gelatin with agar-agar for a vegan version!! 🙂
- 200 ml of coconut milk,
- 100 ml soy sour cream processed with 100 ml soy cream cheese,
- 100 g sugar,
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar,
- 1 tablespoon (full) gelatin powder,
- Coconut flakes and raspberries for decoration.
- In a glass put the gelatin with 3 tablespoons of cold water, mix well and leave aside.
- Then mix the coconut milk, soy cream, and soy cream cheese, add the sugar and whisk over low heat (do not boil).
- Add the gelatin, and mix well.
- Pour into glasses and refrigerate for at least 4-5 hours.
- Before serving, sprinkle with coconut and garnish with raspberries.
recipe adjusted via