Ok, this is a very mouthwatering recipe I wanna try for sure… It has everything! It’s dairy-free, vegan, adjustable to season and taste!! Great take away breakfast idea!!!
- 200g round rice,
- 1 liter of unsweetened coconut milk,
- 2 vanilla pods,
- 40 g maple syrup,
- topping choices: mango, red fruits, chocolate sauce, coconut chips
- Cook rice in boiling water for 3 minutes, drain.
- Cook rice with 750 ml of coconut milk and the vanilla seeds for about 15 minutes, over low to medium heat, stirring regularly.
- Once the rice has cooled, add the remaining coconut milk and maple syrup.
- Serve with toppings of your choice: Mashed mango, red fruits or chocolate sauce house (coconut oil, raw chocolate powder, maple syrup and almond milk with coconut chips).
EnJoy!!!! 🙂 xx