Make these, not only beautiful but also very artistic, I would rather say, ice bowls and serve in them anything chilled, from cold fruit soups and gazpacho to ice cream!!
All you gonna need:
- two bowls, one big with a lid and a smaller one,
- flowers and leaves.
All you have to do:
- Place the smaller bowl into the bigger one.
- Insert flowers, mint leaves, whatever you have, and make your unique combinations of them.
- Pour the water between the two cups, and place the lid on the bigger one, so that it remains steady.
- Freeze it for at least 24 hours.
- After this time, remove the ice-bowl from the glass cups with a bit of cold water.
- Store it in the freezer until ready to serve !!!
- Don’t forget to set out on a tray when serving, to catch the melting ice.
- Use your imagination and creativity to make your ice bowls considering to what you will serve in them, e.g. if it is gazpacho you want to serve, add thin slices of cucumber!! You can add anything, depending the use, from lemon slices and mint leaves to serve mojitos to lime slices and red fruit to serve avocado sorbet, and from strawberry slices to serve chocolate ice cream, to red roses to make a romantic champagne cooler!! Just play!!
EnJoy!!! 🙂 xx