Tried this recipe a few months ago, and keep doing it, over and over!! It’s just great for pizza, calzone, paninis, bread rolls and flatbreads!! 🙂
- one 7-up or sprite can (330ml),
- 1 glass of lukewarm water (330ml),
- 1 sachet dry yeast,
- 1 teaspoon salt,
- about 1 kg all-purpose flour,
- 1/2 to 1 cup olive oil.
- In a big bowl (at least 4 kg capacity) add the sprite, then add the warm water and the yeast. Mix gently and add the half flour.
- Add the salt on top of the flour, so it won’t come straight in touch with the yeast.
- Knead the dough adding the rest flour and the olive oil until you get a soft dough.
- Set aside covered with a towel for half an hour or until double-sized in volume. Then it’s ready for use.
- This recipe makes two or three pizzas, depending on your pan size. You can keep the dough you didn’t use in the fridge for a few days.