- 180 g of round or risotto rice,
- 1 liter of coconut milk,
- 1 vanilla pod,
- 150 g raspberry,
- 2 Tbsp raspberry syrup,
- 100 g icing sugar
- some fresh verbena leaves.
- Heat the milk in the pan. Add the vanilla.
- When milk starts shivering, add the raspberry syrup and the rice.
- Cook over low heat for about 40 minutes, stirring occasionally with the lid slightly open so that the milk does not overflow.
- When the rice is cooked, add the powdered sugar, fresh raspberries, mix well and cook for 5 minutes more over low heat.
- Let the pudding cool at room temperature and then place the casserole with the lid in the refrigerator. Before serving, add some verbena leaves.
Source: Le Creuset