- 2 large quinces,
- ¼ of a lemon,
- ¾ cup sugar,
- 1 cup water,
- 1 cinnamon wood,
- 1/3 cup walnuts,
- 3 cloves,
- 2 shots of brandy,
- cinnamon powder.
- Optionally: vegan ice cream, dairy free yogurt, coconut whipped cream.
- Wash and rub well the quinces.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200C).
- Cut them into quarters, remove and discard seeds.
- “Brush” them with the lemon cup to avoid browning.
- Place them in a small pan with the cut side facing up.
- Add the brandy and water into the pan.
- Sprinkle with the sugar and put in between the walnuts, cinnamon wood and cloves.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour and 1/4. If we want them to get color, remove the foil for the last 15 minutes.
- Serve, adding their syrup, with vegan ice cream, coconut whipped cream or dairy-free yogurt. Dust with cinnamon powder.
EnJoy!!!!! 🙂 xx