- 800g frozen prawns,
- 2 onions, peeled and chopped with the rod,
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped,
- 1 carrot peeled and cut into small cubes,
- 1 chopped chilli,
- 250 g of noodles,
- 200g shelled peas,
- ginger root,
- 1 bunch coriander,
- 500 g of coconut milk,
- Sesame oil,
- black pepper.
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan and saute the grated ginger, onions, garlic, carrot and pepper.
- Add the shrimp, stirring constantly until pink, then add the coconut milk.
- Add salt and pepper, add the peas and the chopped coriander. Cover and simmer on low heat for about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the package directions, for about 6 minutes.
- When the noodles are cooked, drain well.
- Serve Thai shrimp with sauce accompanied by a second bowl with the noodles.
- Enjoy hot. 🙂 xx