It couldn’t be easier.. it couldn’t be healthier either!! A vegan option to top your desserts!! If you don’t bother to mention it is not heavy whipped cream, no-one can tell the difference!! It looks like and can be used just like heavy whipped cream, only it’s absolutely dairy and soy free and tastes… even better!! Totally in love with!!! ❤
- 1 can of coconut milk (400ml),
- 5 tbsp powdered sugar,
- 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Refrigerate the coconut milk can for 5-6 hours or even better overnight.
- Open the can and carefully spoon out the thick coconut cream into a bowl. Stop when you reach the water at the bottom of the can. If the water is at the top of the can when you open it, just remove the water and then spoon out the coconut cream. (Keep this water for smoothies or drink it as it is!!)
- Add the powdered sugar and vanilla and using a mixer whip for about 3-4 minutes, until fluffy, with soft peaks.
- Refrigerate, stored in an airtight jar until used!!