- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour,
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder,
- 1/2 cup sugar,
- 1/2 cup olive oil or coconut oil,
- 1/2 cup orange juice,
- orange zest,
- 1/2 tsp baking soda,
- icing sugar (optional).
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix the orange juice with baking soda in a second bowl and add the foaming mixture into the first bowl.
- Mix all ingredients and mold. The dough should be soft and oily.
- Cut the dough into large, walnut-sized pieces, and place them 1 inch apart from each other, on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake cookies at 180 degrees for 11-15 minutes, depending on size.
- Remove from the oven immediately and let cool on a rack.
- Dust with icing sugar (optional).
- They will remain soft for days.
EnJoy!!!!! 🙂 xx