- 15 red or green apples,
- 4 cups sugar,
- 1 teaspoon of white vinegar,
- 1 cup water,
- 1 teaspoon red food coloring
- Lightly grease a baking sheet. Wash and dry apples and insert thick wooden sticks in each one.
- Place the sugar, vinegar and water in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil and add the artificial coloring.
- Mix and cook over low heat until the syrup reaches a temperature of 150 ° C, or until when you put a few drops in a glass of cold water the syrup takes a hard ball form.
- Remove from heat and place in a pan with cold water until syrup stops boiling. Then take an apple stick and dip it into the syrup until completely covered. Drain excess apple syrup and place on greased surface. Let stand until the syrup gets hardened.
- Repeat with remaining apples and syrup.
EnJoy!!!!! 🙂 xx