- 2 eggs,
- 1 tsp vanilla extract,
- Orange zest,
- 170 g of coconut oil,
- 2 cups sugar,
- 1 cup coconut yoghurt,
- 5 cups flour,
- 1/2 cup almond milk,
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder (optional).
- In a bowl beat the egg yolks with the sugar and coconut oil until mixture turns white. Add the orange zest and vanilla extract and toss well. Add yogurt and almond milk.
- Then, hit the egg whites with some icing sugar until you get a fluffy meringue. Finally, add the meringue slowly into the mix.
- Add cocoa powder and flour and knead well until the dough is fluffy. Add some more flour if necessary.
- Divide dough into large balls and open each ball with a rolling pin over a surface dusted with a little icing sugar.
- Shape biscuits as you wish.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 F (180 C) degrees for 20-30 minutes in a baking pan lined with parchment paper.