This post is part of the monthly link up party Our Growing Edge. This event aims to connect food bloggers and inspire us to try new things. This month is hosted by Lauren from Sweet and Southern Lifestyle. The theme is HOLIDAY BAKING.
- 400 g of all-purpose flour,
- 200 ml coconut oil,
- 1 egg,
- 8 tbsp of brown sugar,
- 1 tsp vanilla extract,
- 1 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon,
- 2 tsp baking powder.
- Mix together all the ingredients, starting from the liquid ones.
- Sift the flour, together with the baking powder, and stir until the mixture is well combined – you surely gonna need to get your hands in at the end to give everything a really good mix and press the dough together.
- Knead until you get a soft and non-sticky dough.
- Preheat oven at 350 F degrees (180 C).
- Shape and cut your cookies, as you like.
- Place, about 4 cm apart, on a greased tray or on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Spread over some brown, or granulated sugar, and some cinnamon dust.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until edges get golden brown.
- The cookies should be firm but still quite soft when they come out of the oven.
- Let them cool for 5-10 minutes on the tray, before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
EnJoy!!!!!! 🙂 xx