…You’ll ever be unchanging!!! 🙂
per 100 g of “Christmas Tea”:
- An organic orange or a clementine,
- An organic lemon,
- 90 g of black tea, or green tea, Rooibos etc,
- 2 tbsp hibiscus flowers,
- 12 cloves,
- 12 capsules of cardamom,
- 1 tbsp cinnamon grounded,
- A vanilla pod.
- Preheat your oven to 225 F (100 ° C) degrees.
- Remove the zest from orange and lemon. Dry them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper, for about 20 min.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, put cinnamon, cloves and cardamom.
- Heat over low heat, without any fat, dry, for exile flavors of these spices.
- When it starts to smell good, turn off the heat.
- Put roasted spices in a small bowl or mortar and crush coarsely.
- Take the opportunity to remove the hulls of cardamom.
- In a small bowl, pour the chosen tea, hibiscus flowers lightly crushed, dried citrus zest and spices.
- Collect grains contained in the vanilla pod and add to mixture.
- Mix well and put in the pot!
Great idea for a small gift!!!