- 10-12 crawfish, fresh and pre-purged,
- 2 onions,
- 1-2 bay leaves,
- 1 tablespoon allspice,
- 2 tablespoons olive oil,
- 1 lemon,
- fresh parsley, chopped,
- Add water into a pot and bring to a boil. Add salt.
- Take a piece of cheesecloth and place there the onions, the lemon, the bay leaves and allspice. Tie it up and place it into the boiling water.
- After about 5-7 minutes remove the cheesecloth.
- Place the crawfish into the water. Add the olive oil.
- Boil over high heat for 5-10 minutes, or until all shells have turned bright red.
- Drain the crawfish and serve with lemon and parsley.
- Tip: Use the broth to boil pasta, to accompany the crawfish.
EnJoy!!!! 🙂 xx