Now that it’s getting colder and colder, a bowl of this comfort soup will make you fill warm, healthy and happy! ❤
- 450 gr of white beans soaked overnight,
- 150 gr of buckwheat,
- 1 big carrot sliced,
- 1 red sweet pepper diced,
- 1 onion diced,
- 1 small potato diced,
- some celery stalks,
- 2 tsp of sweet paprika powder,
- olive oil,
- black pepper
- vegetable stock, or tap water.
- Drain soaked beans and place them into a pot. Add water until covered and bring to a boil.
- After about 10 minutes drain the beans and place them back to the pot again.
- Add vegetable stock, or water, enough to cover them and 1 cup more. Bring to a boil.
- Add the diced vegetables, cover with a lid and turn the heat to low. Let this way for an hour and a half. Add warm stock or water, if needed.
- After this time, check if beans have softened and add salt, olive oil and paprika powder.
- Wash and drain buckwheat. Add it into the pot and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Serve with freshly ground black pepper and…
EnJoy!!!! 🙂 x