- 500 gr cooked lentils,
- 3 medium-sized tender diced onions,
- 4 big carrots diced,
- soy sauce,
- bread crumbs,
- olive oil.
- Sautee diced onion and carrots in a skillet with some olive oil and salt. Add a little soy sauce and cook for 1-2 minutes more.
- Wash and drain the cooked lentils, and crush them, preferably by hand.
- Mix all the ingredients above and add the breadcrumbs, as much as necessary to make mixture gain the requisite consistency. Knead.
- When all ingredients are incorporated properly, take a little of the mixture, make a ball between your hands and flatten it, so it looks like a hamburger.
- You may fry or bake them. Both ways are excellent.
- Serve with green salad, and…