They are perfect to be given as a Christmas gift to gourmand friends or just for Christmas decoration… A dairy-free version of them, actually… 🙂
Ingredients: (for about 40 cookies)
- 1 egg yolk,
- 90 gr of coconut oil,
- zest and juice from two small clementines, (bio ideally),
- 85 gr of sugar,
- 1/2 sachet of baking powder (ideally without phosphates),
- 250 gr of flour,
- 50 gr hazelnut butter.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, sugar, coconut oil, egg yolk, zest of Clementine and hazelnut butter.
- When the dough begins to form slowly add the clementine juice and mix until a smooth paste.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and cover a baking tray with baking sheet.
- Roll out the dough on lightly floured surface to a thickness of 3 to 4 mm and cut out shapes with cookie cutters.
- Bake for about 10 minutes at 350 F (180 C) degrees, until lightly browned.
- Allow to cool and ……