- 3 eggs,
- 150 g of sugar,
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil,
- 75 g of millet flour,
- 50g of ground almonds,
- 25 g of cornstarch,
- 150 g of applesauce without any added sugar,
- 5 g of baking powder without gluten or sodium bicarbonate,
- 1 tablespoon of rum,
- vanilla extract.
- Whisk the eggs with the sugar. Add the olive oil and the applesauce.
- Then add millet flour, cornstarch, baking powder and finally the almonds.
- Flavor with vanilla and rum.
- Pour into a greased and floured baking pan.
- Bake for about 35 minutes at 180 ° C. To test, insert a knife, which should come out barely dry to ensure proper soft.
- Let cool 15 minutes and unmold.