- 100 gr of dark chocolate,
- 500 ml of water or almond milk,
- 50 gr of sugar,
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder (optional).
- Grate the chocolate or chop it with a knife. Place it in a bowl.
- Mix the water or almond milk and sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, add the cocoa and mix well. It will still be great if you skip the cocoa, though.
- Pour the boiling mixture over the chocolate and let stand for about 30 seconds. Then using a whisk, stir vigorously until chocolate is melted.
- A hot chocolate with water is much stronger than this with almond milk. Milk sharply sweetens the taste of chocolate, so you will have to reduce sugar too.