The most creepy and clever, EVER!!! 🙂
(for a square 20 x 20 cm mold – 16servings)
- 240 ml of Guinness beer,
- 90 gr of flour,
- 40 gr of cocoa powder,
- 170 gr of dairy-free dark chocolate,
- 90 gr of dairy-free white chocolate,
- 90 gr of coconut oil,
- 3 eggs,
- 150 gr of sugar,
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract,
- 1 pinch of salt,
- olive oil and some sugar for the mold.
To decorate use:
Dairy-free dark chocolate frosting,
6-8 dairy-free Oreo cookies (for the field),
16 dairy-free Oreo Cookies (for gravestones),
Marshmallows in the shape of ghosts,
- First boil the beer in a saucepan over medium heat for 10-12 minutes. After this time, remove from heat and let cool at room temperature.
- Grease the mold with some oil and sprinkle over with some sugar.
- In a medium bowl mix the flour, the cocoa powder, and the salt. Stir well.
- Melt the dairy-free chocolate (black and white) to either the microwave or double boiler. Once nearly melted, add the coconut oil and stir until all ingredients are melted and combined to perfection. Let cool at room temperature.
- Beat the eggs together with the sugar until fluffy and creamy.
- Add the melted chocolate and mix until well combined.
- Gradually add the flour mixture. Mix again until integrate.
- Added the beer and vanilla extract and beat until combined.
- Pour the batter into the mold.
- Bake at 350 F (180 C) degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let cool for a few minutes and carefully transfer brownie on grids to let it finish cooling.
- Once completely cold, decorate the brownie (you should better leave it overnight though).
- To decorate, first spread a thin layer of frosting on the brownie, sprinkle small pieces of oreo cookies, which together with bits of licorice, formed the ground.
- To make the “tombs” grind 2-3 oreo cookies without the filling and make a small mound. To cut oreo cookies and shape the stone, first put the cookies for about one hour in the freezer.