- a sweet organic pumpkin,
- kosher salt,
- a few tablespoons of water if necessary.
- Preheat oven to (350 F) 180° C degrees.
- Cut a small piece from one side of the pumpkin so that you can touch and cut the pumpkin easily.
- Cut the pumpkin in two halves, from the top to the bottom.
- With a large spoon scoop out the seeds and fibers (save the seeds to bake them later!!!).
- Sprinkle the pumpkin with salt and place the slices on a baking tray (the flesh side down), laid with baking paper.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, or until a knife can easily be inserted and removed from the pumpkin.
- Remove the pan and let the pumpkin cool for about 1 hour.
- With a large spoon, remove the flesh of the pumpkin from the skin and blend in food processor bowl for 3-4 minutes.
- Add a little water if you do not get the texture you want.
- Keep in refrigerator for up to 1 week, or froze it in ice cubes for up to 3 months!
Use it anywhere…. muffins, desserts, pumpkin pies, risotto, soups….
EnJoy and have an awesome autumn!!! :)xx