- for the dough
– 150 gr coconut oil unmelted,
– 60 gr sugar,
– 1 beaten egg,
– 300 gr of all-purpose flour,
– 2 tablespoons of water.
- for the filling
– 3 organic lemons (juice and zest),
– 80 gr of coconut oil,
– 3 medium eggs,
– 250 g. sugar.
- Start preparing the dough by sifting the flour with the salt. Open a hole in the center.
- Pour the unmelted coconut oil in the center, add the beaten egg and sprinkle with sugar.
- Knead and if necessary add some water. Don’t knead too much the dough! Make a ball, wrap it with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a while.
- Take out the dough from the refrigerator and place it on a floured surface and open it to disc.
- Grease the tart pan and cover with the dough (cover the bottom and sides).
- Melt the coconut oil for the filling.
- Hit the eggs vigorously with the sugar for 2 minutes. Then add the coconut oil a little by little.
- Add the lemon juice and zest. Pour the mixture over the tart base.
- Bake in preheated oven to 425 F (220 C)degrees for about 35 minutes.
- Let it out to cool for a while, remove from the mold and let it cool on a rack.
- Serve the tart sprinkled with icing sugar or whipped dairy free cream or as it is.