Use healthy organic ingredients and you gonna love it!!
- 4 organic eggs,
- 100 gr of whole flour bio,
- 100 gr of organic rice flour,
- 100 gr of rapadura sugar,
- 150 gr of organic coconut oil,
- 1 vanilla pod,
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract,
- ½ baking powder bio (or 1 teaspoon of baking soda and 2 teaspoons lemon juice).
- Mix in a bowl the eggs and rapadura sugar, until combined.
- Sift flour with baking soda before adding them into the egg mixture.
- Melt the coconut oil in a double boiler and add to the preparation with lemon juice.
- Split the vanilla pod and seeds. Add the seeds and vanilla, stir for one last time.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450 F (240 ° C) degrees.
- Pour the cold mixture into a cake mold greased and floured.
- Place the cake mold in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Lower the temperature to 250 F (180 ° C) degrees for the last 30 minutes.
- Check for doneness by setting a knife in the center of the cake that needs to come out dry.