A healthy autumn vegan dish you gonna love. Dairy, egg, nut and gluten-free!!!
- 100 gr of dark chocolate,
- 500 ml of water or almond milk,
- 50 gr of sugar,
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder (optional).
The most creepy and clever, EVER!!! 🙂
Well, your kid is old enough and already knows that the other kids eat Cheetos and things like these…. And starts to ask questions….. And even worse, wants to try them out…. What do you do?
Try out this healthy protein-full, dairy, gluten and sugar-free snack, and you will be amazed by the result. 🙂
- 750 gr of pumpkin diced,
- 250 gr of carrot diced,
- 1 onion chopped,
- 1 leek chopped (the white part only),
- 1 liter of vegetable stock,
- 250 ml of coconut milk,
- nutmeg grounded,
- olive oil,
- fresh basil leaves,
- salt and pepper to taste.
There is nothing more refreshing and healthy for those hot days than a delicious smoothie, which will provide you the necessary vitamins, boost your immune system, without the risk of unnecessary calories. I chose eight different smoothies, so experiment to find the ones that suit you, and make each day have its own distinct flavor.
- for the dough
– 150 gr coconut oil unmelted,
– 60 gr sugar,
– 1 beaten egg,
– 300 gr of all-purpose flour,
– 2 tablespoons of water.
- for the filling
– 3 organic lemons (juice and zest),
– 80 gr of coconut oil,
– 3 medium eggs,
– 250 g. sugar.
- a sweet organic pumpkin,
- kosher salt,
- a few tablespoons of water if necessary.
Use healthy organic ingredients and you gonna love it!!
- 4 organic eggs,
- 100 gr of whole flour bio,
- 100 gr of organic rice flour,
- 100 gr of rapadura sugar,
- 150 gr of organic coconut oil,
- 1 vanilla pod,
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract,
- ½ baking powder bio (or 1 teaspoon of baking soda and 2 teaspoons lemon juice).
This is supposed to be a traditional Rhodes island recipe of Saint Fanourios Cake!! I love its fresh lemon flavor!! Dairy, egg and nut free, vegan and rich in calcium also!! 🙂