Just another dairy free fruit cake you gonna fall in love with!!! ❤
(for a 30×20 cm mold)
- 6 apricots cut into pieces (unpeeled),
- 3 eggs,
- 200 gr. of sugar,
- 300 gr. of flour,
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder,
- zest of a lemon,
- 300 ml of almond milk (can be any vegan, though),
- 100 ml of extra virgin olive oil,
- icing sugar.
- In a bowl beat the eggs along with the sugar until doubled in volume.
- Then add the lemon zest, almond milk and oil and mix gently.
- Then pour the flour and baking powder (previously sieved). Mix to combine.
- Cover your pan with baking paper and add the cake mixture. Add into the chopped apricots.
- Bake to preheated oven, to 350 F (175C degrees), for 30-35 minutes or until soaking in it a toothpick and comes out dry.
- Let cool completely and dust with icing sugar.
- EnJoy!!!!! :)xx
source and more pictures: bocadosdecielo