Rich, easy, simple, tasty and soooo quick to cook!!! ❤
- 1/2 onion,
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice,
- 2 tablespoons of seasoning sauce,
- 8 chicken drumsticks,
- 1 cup of water, or chicken broth,
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley,
- 1 tablespoon of honey.
1. Blend onion, lemon juice and seasoning.
2. Saute chicken drumsticks in a frying pan for a few minutes and pour over them the lemon mixture. Add the water, and cook for about eight minutes.
3. Add the honey and parsley and stir. Transfer the chicken in a baking pan.
4. Bake at 350 F (preheated) for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown.
5. EnJoy!!!!! :)xx
Note: Seasoning sauce is a mixture of Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce, so if you don’t have seasoning sauce, just mix the other two. If you have only one of them, don’t worry… it will be ok too!! 🙂