- 2 eggs,
- 1 & 3/4 cups of almond milk,
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil, melted,
- 1-2 Tbsp of sugar or honey,
- 1 & 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour,
- 2-3 tsp of baking powder
- cinnamon dust or vanilla extract (optional).
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Place all ingredients as listed into a food processor and mix until smooth.
- Pour spoonfuls of mixture onto hot waffle iron.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve hot and garnish with whatever you wish: fresh cut fruits, cinnamon dust and honey, ice cream…. I did with sweet cherries in the jar and their syrup!! ❤