It’s perfect for hot summer days like these!!!!
- some rusks,
- 2 tomatoes, ripe,
- 1 cucumber, with the skin left on, (optional),
- 1 green pepper,
- 1 small dry onion,
- black olives,
- 1-2 tbsp of capers drained,
- fresh oregano leaves,
- 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil,
- 1-2 tbsp of wine vinegar,
- Cut the rusks into chunks and place them into a bowl.
- Cut the tomatoes into 8 and slice cucumber and pepper.
- Slice thinly the onion and place all veggies into the bowl.
- Add the olives, capers and oregano leaves.
- Make the sauce by whisking together the olive oil, the vinegar and the salt.
- Pour the sauce over the salad and serve.