- 15 apricots,
- 10 sprigs of fresh thyme,
- 130g of all purpose flour,
- 140 gr of almond, powdered,
- 180 gr of coconut oil,
- 230 gr of brown sugar,
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder,
- 2 tsp of vanilla flavored sugar,
- 4 large organic eggs,
- 2 Tbsp of maple syrup or honey.
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 ° C) degrees.
- Cut apricots into halves and remove pits.
- In a bowl mix together the flour and baking powder.
- In a pan put 30g of coconut oil and thyme and cook the apricots for about 7 minutes on each side, over medium heat.
- Add 30g of sugar, a packet of vanilla flavored sugar and the maple syrup and keep cooking for about 5 minutes.
- Remove thyme sprigs. Grease a mold and put at the bottom the apricots, the caramel, and some fresh thyme leaves.
- In a food processor bleach 150g of coconut oil, 200g of sugar and the last packet of vanilla flavored sugar.
- Add the eggs one by one, and the flour mixture.
- Finish with the almond powder.
- Put the dough over the apricots and bake for about 55 minutes.
- Let cool for 2-3 minutes into the pan.
- Turn over the pan on a big plate. Let stand for 2 minutes and then remove pan carefully.
- Serve and…….
- …. EnJoy!!!!!! :)xx