A dairy free version of a traditional french recipe…
- 500 gr of fresh apricots,
- 5 eggs,
- 125 gr of sugar,
- 1 sachet of dry yeast, (9 gr),
- 250 gr of flour,
- 100 ml of almond milk
- 125 gr of coconut oil
- Preheat the oven at 375 F degrees (180 ° C).
- Boil the almond milk. Αdd into the coconut oil and stir.
- In a bowl add sugar, yeast and flour and mix to combine.
- Beat the eggs and add them into the hot almond milk, stirring constantly.
- Pour into the flour mix and keep stirring.
- Arrange apricot halves in the bottom of a baking clafoutis (rectangular, round, oval … I used small round ones).
- Pour the mixture over and bake for 30-45 minutes, depending on your baking pan.
- Dust with caster sugar (optional).
- Serve warm or cold.