Summer means light and chilled snacks and appetizers!! Nothing screams more SUMMER than watermelon, though!! 🙂
It’s vegan and raw!! Dairy and oil free!! A healthy combination of fruit and veggies!! Peppermint gives more flavor and freshness to all this. Finally, the fig balsamic gives a very interesting extra note to the salad.
- watermelon, chilled,
- fennel, finely chopped,
- cucumber, finely chopped,
- peppermint leaves, hand chopped,
- fig balsamic.
- Discard seeds from watermelon, and cut in chunks. You can use a seedless one, but I like the seeded better!!
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Garnish with fig balsamic cream, store-bought or homemade. I used storebought but when figs are in season I will definitely do this!!!!