- 100 ml of coconut or olive oil,
- 110 gr of sugar,
- 3 eggs,
- 150 gr of all-purpose flour,
- 80 gr of cocoa powder,
- 120 ml of almond milk,
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda,
- 1 tsp of baking powder,
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180 C) and grease your baking pan.
- Into a bowl sift together flour, soda and baking powder. Add the cocoa powder and mix.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together coconut oil with sugar.
- Add the eggs, one by one, while whisking. Add the vanilla extract.
- Pour the almond milk along with the flour mixture and whisk until combined.
- Spoon mixture into the pan and fill up to 2/3.
- Bake for about 50 minutes.
- Cool cake and serve!!