- 500 gr spaghetti,
- 500 gr of cleaned shrimps,
- fresh basil leaves,
- 200 ml of almond cream,
- Himalayan salt,
- black pepper, freshly ground,
- 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Bring a pot of well-salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta until al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, over medium heat, cook the shrimps with the olive oil, for 2-3 minutes. Add the basil leaves and ground pepper.
- Pour into the almond cream and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and add to the sauce.
- Add some more freshly ground black pepper and serve.