My little kid has already classified this mousse among his best fruits: “Apple, banana, watermelon and … chocolate mousse” was his exact answer, and he is soooooo right!!!!! 🙂 ❤
It’s dairy and egg free, vegan and raw!!!! The healthier option!! Only good fat, cocoa and honey…. Delicious!!!
- 1 ripe avocado, about 150 gr,
- 60 gr of honey,
- 30 gr of unsweetened cocoa powder,
- 1 or 2 tsp of orange zest,
- some almond milk or syrup, if needed
- Peel avocado, cut in pieces and blend until creamy.
- Add the rest ingredients and blend well. You will need to make pauses and scrape down the sides.
- If it gets thick add some almond milk. I use this orange zest, and when my mousse gets thicker than I want, I add a teaspoon or two of this syrup, instead of almond milk. This will give you extra citrus aroma!!
- When it get smooth and creamy then it is ready.
- Refrigerate for an hour, or until chilled, and serve.