- 165 gr of all-purpose flour,
- 95 gr of coconut oil softened,
- 80 gr of caster sugar,
- 2 large egg yolks,
- 1gr of baking powder,
- 10 gr of unsweetened cocoa powder,
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Sift together into a bowl flour, baking and cocoa powder.
- In another bowl mix the coconut oil with sugar and whisk.
- Add the egg yolks, the vanilla extract and stir well.
- Add in the sifted mixture of the dry ingredients and knead briefly, until you get a smooth dough.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and let rest for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C) degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough until 4-5 mm thick.
- Cut your cookies in the shape you wish, and bake for 12 to 13 minutes.
- Let cool completely and….EnJoy!!!!!! :)xx