Now that strawberries are in season give this salad a try and you won’t regret it!! Found into this great blog and loved both photos and ideas!!!! Oh, in the same article there is a great recipe for strawberry and vanilla pudding too….
- olive oil,
- orange juice,
- balsamic vinegar.
- Cut strawberries and radishes with a mandolin into thin slices and place into a bowl.
- Add mint and parsley leaves and mix.
- In a little jar place equal parts of olive oil, orange juice and balsamic vinegar. Put the lid on and shake well to combine.
- Pour the vinegar mixture over the salad and mix gently with your hands.
- Place salad into a serving plate and …